Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben

On Tuesday, March 17, our precious Ben will turn ONE! Wow, how time flies. It seems just like yesterday that we were preparing for his entrance. He has truly blessed our family. It is so rewarding to see the way Sarah looks into his eyes with such love and adoration. And the way Ben looks back at her with a wide grin on his face, as if to say, "I love you, too!"

My parents came in on Friday night from LA to celebrate his birthday. We went to O'Charley's to celebrate...of course an Irish restaurant to celebrate our St. Patty's Day baby!! I'm not sure that my parents understood the significance...my dad only knew that it was NOT the Golden Corral!!! :o) On Saturday, we had a small birthday party for Ben. He loved the cake....I am still getting icing out of his nose!! Happy Birthday Ben!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Ben!!!! The first year passes by so fast, Beau is now 9 mo old...he is such a cuddle bug! Is it great to see how girls interact with their brother. Emily and Ella do that also with Beau.. such little mommas! Hope ya'll are doing well.

Jessica said...

a year already!? Crazy how time flies!!