Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oh, how I love thee...let me count the ways!


So I really know that Lee loves me! Ok, I have two beautiful children to remind me, but I just have to share this. I bought a used treadmill from my friend, Ms. Leigh. I say "used" very loosely....it still had the price tag attached to it!!!! This fancy treadmill was put together by professionals in her bedroom as part of her purchase price. Of course, when I agreed to buy it, I just knew that my sweet, handy husband would not have a problem at all getting it out of her bedroom and placed right where I wanted it at my home. WELL....let's just say that it was a little more difficult than I expected. It would not fit through the door frame and only weighed a TON....he ended up spending 4 hours taking this thing apart! I won't mention that we were doing this on Super Bowl Sunday afternoon since we didn't have church that night. But we now have it up and running. Thanks Lee! I love it!!!! :o)

No comments: