Saturday, February 21, 2009

Where's Ben?


This is where I found Ben last night....in the shower!! I was in the bedroom doing laundry, Sarah and Ben were on the floor playing right next to me, and Lee was in the dining room on the computer. Next thing I knew, Ben had crawled into the bathroom---which is not unusual. He has a box of toys that he plays with in the mornings as we all are getting dressed. I heard him playing with those toys and jabbering away. All of a sudden, things got really quiet. I peeked my head around the corner into the bathroom...NO BEN. I looked in our closet...NO BEN. I walked over to the bathtub, thinking "Oh, no...he's crawled over in the tub." Then I heard a whimper, but NO BEN!!! I moved the curtain back on the shower...THERE'S BEN...looking up just grinning from ear to ear.

No comments: