Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Snaggle Tooth

Sarah lost her first tooth! Last Thursday, she had convinced Dad to pull it with a string. No luck...the dental floss just kept slipping off. The very next day she pulled it at daycare after school!! All this time, my mom had been sewing her a tooth pillow--like the ones she had made my sister and me as a kid. She even had an "S" monogramed on the pocket just like our initials were on the pocket of ours. On Thursday night, I told Grandma to put a rush on it!! She stayed up late finishing it to put it in the mail on Friday. But it didn't get to Sarah until Monday! Sarah was sure that the tooth fairy needed her pillow, so she decided to wait on the tooth pillow to put her tooth in. Last night she was so excited to put her tooth in the pocket of her pillow. She made sure that we all saw it...even Ben!! At 5:30 this morning, I heard running upstairs! I knew she was bringing me her tooth fairy money!!! She said, "Mom, she brought me four monies." Even though it was dark in the room, I could just see her smiling. She even wanted to bring her money to school today to show her friends at school. No such luck!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

haha, i love it!! Tell her i said congrats!!